- [I am not able to take new patients at the moment.]
- The first session is free.
- Session fees: $280 per session, except for returning patients who are seen at their latest fee.
- Sessions are approximately 45 minutes long for individuals and an hour long for couples.
My services can be totally or partially covered by your insurance on an “out-of-network” basis. When calling your insurance company, select the option for “Outpatient Behavioral or Mental Health Treatment,” and ask the representative the following questions:
– Can I use an out-of-network provider?
– Am I eligible for outpatient psychotherapy?
– Do you cover services provided by a health professional licensed under Article 163 of the New York Education Law, like a licensed psychoanalyst?
– What is the out-of-network deductible?
– When does the yearly out-of-network deductible begin? (January 1st, or another date)
– How much of the out-of-network deductible has been met?
– What is the percentage rate for reimbursement?
– What is my maximum allowed amount?
– Is there a limit to the number of sessions?
– Does the insurance require pre-certification for treatment?
– What number should the provider (Grégoire) call for information/assistance?
If you do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
If my schedule is not full, we might be able to, instead, add an additional session on a future week.