- The first session is free.
- Session fees are based on a sliding scale.
- Sessions are approximately 45 minutes long.
My services can be totally or partially covered by your insurance on an “out-of-network” basis. When calling your insurance company, select the option for “Outpatient Behavioral or Mental Health Treatment,” and ask the representative the following questions:
– Can I use an out-of-network provider?
– Am I eligible for outpatient psychotherapy?
– Do you cover services provided by a health professional licensed under Article 163 of the New York Education Law, like a licensed psychoanalyst?
– What is the out-of-network deductible?
– When does the yearly out-of-network deductible begin? (January 1st, or another date)
– How much of the out-of-network deductible has been met?
– What is the percentage rate for reimbursement?
– What is my maximum allowed amount?
– Is there a limit to the number of sessions?
– Does the insurance require pre-certification for treatment?
– What number should the provider (Grégoire) call for information/assistance?
If you do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
I also leave each patient a certain number of sessions they can miss without being charged. After this amount is reached, each session is then due.